Write out the following sentences and insert a colon where appropriate.
1. Remember the saying “A stitch in time saves nine.”
2. Many people wear uniforms to work policemen, nurses, traffic wardens, bus drivers and school children.
3. The actor read aloud “To be, or not to be that is the question.”
4. At last he told us everything he had been involved in the most horrific crime.
5. She bought all the ingredients sugar, eggs, milk, butter and flour.
6. He said “That is the last straw!”
7. The teacher promised “There will be no bullying in this school.”
8. She understood now he had died.